Wine & Safari - 8 nts
- Pace - easy, some walking but not long, very nice accommodations
- 9 days/ 8 nights
- Scheduled dates: Travel any day until Sep 30, 2015 (will increase after Sep 30)
- Price: $3699 per person in double includes international airfare from NYC or DC
South Africa is a land of many experiences and we offer this 8 night adventure to see cosmopolitian Cape Town, the gorgeous winelands and staying on a working vineyard, and finish up with a safari! In just 8 nights and at an excellent price.
You spend 2 nights in Cape Town, with a tour to the Cape Peninsula, including the historic Simon's Town, Groot Constantia Wine Estate or Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, the penguin colony at Boulders Beach, Cape Point Nature Reserve and Chapman's Peak (weather permitting). Next a private tour of the Cape wine region. Discover the beauty and history of the Cape Winelands. Cape Dutch architecture, rolling vineyards, fine wines and beautiful mountain ranges are the order of the day. Highlights include a visit to the historical town of Stellenbosch, famous for its Cape Dutch architecture, a visit to the Ernie Els Winery and wine tastings in some of the finest wine estates.
Finally, fly up to the bush and spend 3 nights at Kampama River Lodge, a private game reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Each day, two game drives are included with a skilled ranger and tracker, and you can expect to encounter a diverse range of animal and bird species on game drives. Since this is a Big Five reserve, seeing lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo is possible on your safari in Kapama Private Game Reserve. Full board include on safari.
An unforgettable experience at an excellent price.
- Accommodations: Cape Town: Vineyard Hotel & Spa (3); Winelands: Lanzarec Hotel(2); Safari: Kapama River Lodge (3)
- Included: International air from NYC or DC (add-on available), all internal airfare, 8 nights room, taxes and daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, all park fees, daily safari drives in the bush, all local transportation.
- Not included: Meals not listed, personal items, alcoholic drinks, laundry gratuities for guides, rangers, drivers.
Bring: Details given on booking