Panama-Small Ship Un-Cruise-8 nts
If you want to see ALL of Panama with the ease of not packing and unpacking, this is perfect for you. Sail on a small ship Safari Voyager, from the Un-Cruise fleet, to the far reaches of Panama, including Guna Yala islands on the Caribbean and the Darien Jungle on the Pacific. Plus the Pearl Islands AND the famous Panama Canal.
Dates: 2017: Apr 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26 (P), Jun 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Jul 7(B), 14(B), 21, 28 (MB), Aug 4, 11, 18, 25(MB), Sep 1, 8, 15
Rates: Per person in double cabin: Master: $4,395. Commander: $4,595 Captain: $5,395 Admiral: $6,095 Jr. Commodore: $6,795 Owners Suite: $7,995 Single Rate: $6,395. Port taxes: $250.
- Transit the 48-mile-long Panamá Canal
- Discover indigenous culture of the Guna Indians and Emberá people
- Kayak, paddle board, and snorkel among the Las Perlas and Guna Yala islands
- Explore historic Fort San Lorenzo—a UNESCO World Heritage Site Marine life search in the Gulf of Panamá
- Wildlife viewing in Darién Jungle by motorized dugout canoe and on hikes
- Bird watching along the Chagres River
- Interpretive presentations on board and ashore
- Included one-night pre-cruise hotel stay at the Bristol Hotel in Panamá City
NOTE - special sailings host experts in the field! P=Photography. B=Birding. MB=Marine Biology
Safari Voyager - refurbished in 2016, the 62-guest Safari Voyager offers personal comforts, full uncompromising amenities, and upscale accommodations. Sights are revealed from the window-lined lounge with sweeping 270-degree views. Enjoy the vessel’s cozy library and elegant dining room, all outfitted with nautical décor. Ideally designed to spotlight the magnificent natural surroundings, the Safari Voyager features four public decks including a spacious upper sun deck.
An aft EZ Dock launch platform provides convenient access into and from the water for adventure activities. The vessel is outfitted with kayaks, paddle boards, inflatable skiffs, snorkel gear, wet suits, and hiking poles. For rejuvenation and relaxation, guests can take advantage of our wellness program with fitness equipment, yoga mats, and a complimentary massage.
There are seven cabin categories aboard the Safari Voyager: Single; Master; Commander; Captain; Admiral; Jr. Commodore Suite; and Owner's Suite. Depending on the category, singles, doubles, or triples can be accommodated.
Common to all cabins are: wide panoramic view windows; individually controlled air conditioning; generous storage and closet space; desk and chair; iPod/MP3/MP4 docking stations; TV/DVD player; private bath with shower.
From left: Master, Commander, Single.