Custom South Africa
- Easy schedule, limited walking
- Duration: Your choice
- Price: Contact us for a quote
A sample of side trips out of Cape Town:
- Peninsula Tour to include the Cape of Good Hope, the penguin colony at Boulder's Beach, the seal colony at Duiker Island.
- Winelands Tour - visit Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschoek, or Boschendal, include wine tastings and gourmet lunch. Great architecture and natural scenery.
- Whale Watching at Hermanus Bay - Southern Right Whales come close to shore (June to November) and Hermanus is the perfect place to see them. Charming village with good seafood restaurants and craft markets. The drive alone is gorgeous, offering panoramic views of the Cape.
Bush Safaris in South Africa offer abundant wildlife and smart accommodations. The Big Five (rhino, lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, and leopard) are commonly seen at short distances. Game drives are done in jeeps with an English-speaking driver/guide and tracker. The tracker is usually a member of a local indigenous group who grew up on the land you are visiting. Among the Safari Camps we represent are:
- Mala Mala - the largest Big 5 preserve within Sabi Sands, and borders Kruger National Park. They offer night game drives
- Londolozi - pure luxury and fabulous wildlife, just west of Kruger National Park
- Thornybush - particularly exciting for families with a dedicated children's program and baby-sitting facilities.
- Lion Sands Award Winning private game reserve and is located in the finest territory of the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Accommodations: from small trendy boutique hotels to full service hotels in Cape Town. In the bush, all levels of game lodges
JB Journeys can customize any itinerary for your family or group, to include what you desire. Our hope is to make it a trip to remember for years to come.