See the Golden-cheeked Warbler in winter home! Plus more special birds - Pink-headed and Red-faced warblers, Resplendent Quetzal, Horned Guan
- Pace – active, lots of walking, road trips not more than a few hours
- 8 days/ 7 nights
- Scheduled dates: 2018: Jan 13-20. Tikal extension: 2018: Jan 20-23
- Price: $2075 per person in double with 10. (with 8: $2275, with 6: $2575)
- Single supplement: $250 Singles are either in a smaller room or a double room at single rate.
Want to see the Golden-cheeked Warbler in its winter home? Join us on a 7 night itinerary as we search for it and other highland specialties, like Pink-headed Warbler, Resplendent Quetzal, Horned Guan, and more. This 7-night itinerary visits some great birding sights in Guatemala with great opportunities to see special birds.
7 nights not enough? We'll offer a 3 night extension to spectacular Tikal, one of the premier Mayan sites.
Details coming soon .....
Send a quick email to let us know you are interested. 10 spots only!
- Accommodations: Nice lodges throughout
- Included: Transportation within country, all lodging, all meals, entry fees, bi-lingual birding guide, local guides
- Not included: Airfare, travel insurance, gratuities to guides and driver, items of a person nature
Bring: Binoculars, camera, bug juice, hat, sunscreen, lightweight clothing, sturdy shoes