Victoria House Belize
Victoria House Belize Voted Trip Advisors Travelers Choice Award 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Casitas - There are seven Casitas facing the Caribbean and are separated by only a white sand beach and a wide expanse of verdant lawn and bougainvillea. The Casitas are furnished with a queen bed, has private veranda, and thatched roof. Central air conditioned, but cool evening breezes are usually adequate.
- Plantation Rooms - Eight Plantation Rooms are located in two buildings facing the beach surrounded by lush landscaping; another six in the villas and main hotel. Each room has a private, a queen or king size bed and. air-conditioning.
- Rainforest Suite - AKA The Honeymoon Suite, is an individual Casita set approximately fifty feet from the water's edge, .with a wrap around verandah and a magnificent four-poster bamboo bed
- Plantation Suites - Two Plantation Suites are on the second level of the main building and offer a bright and spacious parlor with king size bedrooms and central air conditioning.
- and Villas - there are a number separate villas located on the beach, two to five bedrooms. All are air conditioned with kitchen and dining room. Great for family or small groups.
- Casitas $299 -$335
- Plantation Rooms - from $299 - $335
- Rainforest Suite: $545
- Plantation Suite: from $320
- Villa: $199 and up, depending on configuration
- Battery clean up and re-cycling
- Rubbish drives
- Composting for in-house wastes
- Providing purified water for guests, with individual bottles available on request.
- Collection of rainwater to minimize use of locally produced row water.
- Exclusive use of rain and groundwater for irrigation
- Support of youth activities
In addition to their own sustainable practices, Victoria House encourages community projects such as the Green Reef Conservation Program, Hol Chan Marine Reserve and its offices and employees Visit and help out at one of the local schools in San Pedro.