Los 4 Tulipanes-Apartments
Concept: Los Cuatro Tulipanes is a unique boutique “hotel”, actually consisting of several meticulously restored apartments. We highly recommend this for those staying 2 or more nights in the city.
Location: An excellent location for guests seeking luxury within walking distance of everything in the Old Quarter of Casco Antigua (Casco Viejo). Casco Viejo is composed of 16th & 17th century architecture, and was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Accommodations: All apartments are non smoking, have air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, free coffee, tea, cream and sugar, complimentary drinks, bathroom, complimentary cell phone with unlimited local calls, daily maid service, free internet and cable television. Most have washer and dryer.
The apartments come in several sizes:
- Studio - 1 queen bed, max 2 people
- 1-Bedroom - 1 king bed, 1.5 baths, max 3 people
- 2-Bedrooms - 1 king bed, 2 twin beds, or 1 king, 1 queen, 2 baths, max 4 people
- 3-Bedrooms - 1 king, 1 king or 2 twins, 1 full, 2 baths, max 6 people
All apartments are located in historic buildings with unique character. Typical of Panama, they have mosaic tiled floors, high ceilings, balconies or terraces, and elegant furnishings.
- Studios run $125 for low season (Apr 1-Oct 31), $140 in high season (Nov 1-Mar 31) and $155 in peak season (Jan 1-2, 14-20, Mardi Gras, Easter, and Chirstmas/New Year. )
- 1-Bedroom units run $155, $190, and $215.
- 2-Bedroom units are $255, $295-350, and $350-395.
- 3- Bedroom units are $295, $350 and $395.
- All prices are per night, plus 7% tax. Weekly discounts available