Hidden Valley Belize
2017 Summer special - pay 3, get 4th night free!
Location: In the Mountain Pine Ridge are of western border of Belize near Guatemala, about 2.5-3 hours from the international airport.
Accommodations: Hidden Valley has only 12 cozy cottages surrounding the central lodge, which houses a bar, restaurant and several comfortable lounges.
- Queen, 2 twins or 1 King bed
- Private bath
- Mahogany desk and chair,
- 2 easy chairs
- Ceiling fans and screened windows
- 2 rooms can accommodate a 3rd person
- One deluxe suite, which can be either one or two-bedrooms with a screened living area is ideal for families
Activities: In addition to being a very relaxing place, there are many activities.
- Belize is a prime bird watching destination and the Mountain Pine Ridge, Chiquibul and Caracol area is very rich in bird life. The varying habitat is home to a broad range of birds, many of which are unique to the area. Even the novice birder will marvel at the colorful array of tropical birds.
- Mayan Ruins - Belize is not far from several ruin sites including Caracol over 4,000 structures spread over 55 sq miles), Xunantunich (featuring el Castillo, 130 feet high), and not far, and just over the border, is Tikal, Guatemala, one of the premier Maya sites.
- Caves & Rivers - many rivers and caves within a short drive include - Barton Creek Cave, Actun Tunichil Muknal, Rio Frio Cave.
- There is also horseback riding, mountain biking, and visits to villages for shopping.
- Hidden Valley has 3 large platforms for yoga retreats.
Pricing: 2017 - low season: May 1 - Dec 13. High Season: Dec 14-April 30 2017 Summer Special - get the 4th night free!!
- Estate Rooms - US $ 265.00 low season, US $ 335.00 in high season
- Estate Suites - US $ 370.00 low season, US $ 445.00 in high season
Rates are per room per night, inclusive of tax and service charge. Includes access to hiking trails,waterfalls, canoes, pool and mountain bikes.
All Inclusive Package 2017 - US $995 per person/double room in low season and includes:
- Estate room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner with beverages
- 2-hour guided nature walk
- full day tour of Carocol ruins
- One-way land transfer from Belize City to Hidden Valley
- One-way private charter flight from Belize City to Hidden Valley air strip
- Taxes and service charges
- Holiday rates may differ
Estate room in high season: US $1099. Estate suites in low season: $1160; in high season: $1265.