Scuba Belize-6 or 8 nts
Scuba Dive Ambergris Caye
- Pace: Active, must be certified
- 6 days/5 nights or 8 days/7 nights
- Scheduled dates: Start any day
Beautiful diving excursions on the second largest barrier reef in the world, located just a half mile from the shores of Ambergris Caye.
Victoria House's own Dive Shop on their pier boast the most experienced PADI Dive Masters and offers full PADI certification courses, excellent scuba and snorkeling gear and one-day resort courses for non-divers, and much more. Local and Offshore Dive Trips (Blue Hole and Turneffe) are available and easily arranged. Avid divers may want to bring their personal equipment; otherwise you'll find all gear, including masks, snorkels, BC's, wetsuits and lights, available for rent at Fantasea Dive Shop. Proof of certification is required.
Snorkeling... in the crystal clear waters of Ambergris Caye non-divers can enjoy the beauty of the under-the-sea world. There are several sites to snorkel and skin-dive; Hol Chan under water Marine Reserve, Mexico Rocks and Coral Garden are all within a short boat ride form the Victoria House pier. All equipment can be rented from Fantasea Dive Shop.
- Accommodations: Victoria House - see room descriptions
- Included: All meals, welcome cocktail, 3 or 4 full days of diving (2-tanks per day), all taxes and gratuities at resort, 5 or 7 nights accommodation
- Not included: International airfare and taxes, local island flights, alcohol & items of a personal nature
Bring: C Card, sunscreen, bug juice, dive gear or rent on site.