Panama Canal in Depth-3 nts
IN DEPTH TOUR OF THE PANAMA CANAL
- Easy walking
- 4 days/3 nights
- Depart any Thursday, subject to availability.
- Contact us for dates and prices
The Path Between the Seas
The greatest wonder of the modern world, the Panama Canal, is set to be even greater in 2014. This year, not only does the canal celebrate its centennial but also expands.
This short adventure covers the highlights of the Canal in 4 days from Thursday to Sunday. Starting your daily excursions from the Country Inn & Suites Amador, located right at the entrance of the Panama Canal with amazing views to the America´s Bridge, you will visit the Miraflores Locks Visitor Center, Ancon Hill with look-out platforms over the Bay area, Panama Canal port on the Pacific and the city skyline, the Panama Canal Expansion site on the new Gatun Visitor Center near Colon, take on a 1-hour ride on the historical Panama Railway along the Panama Canal from Colon to Panama City, and experience the Panama Canal´s operation by yourself on the Partial Panama Canal Transit that takes you on a 250 passenger cruise through 2 of the 3 lock sets. The biggest wonders of the Panama Canal in only a few days, this is the way to go!
- Accommodations will be in the comfortable Country Inn & Suites Amador, at the entrance to the Panama Canal
- Included: lodging, breakfasts and lunches, local transportation, guide services, park and related entry fees
- Not included: international airfare, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, personal equipment
Bring: Binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, bug juice, comfortable shoes, rain gear.